Apply gel polish at home
Apply gel polish at home
Are you considering doing a gel manicure at home and not sure what products to use and how to apply it? Great, because in this article I will explain to you how to do this most easily and why Wellgel is the best choice for you.
Want to do your gel polish yourself?
Applying gel nail polish at home is very popular these days as applying gel nail polish now becomes much easier and it saves you money in the long run. You no longer have to go to the nail salon or wait for your appointment. Applying our Wellgel London nail polish is the same as with regular nail polish, but without the laborious steps.
Wellgel London, the Ideal Brand for the Home
Wellgel is a solvent-free ceramic 3 in 1 gel system . While you need base coat and top coat with other brands, this is not necessary with wellgel. This gel contains everything you need for a perfect manicure, because everything is in one bottle! Wellgel is not only gel polish, but also base coat and top coat. How easy is that?! This makes application easier, faster and cheaper. There are no carcinogenic or toxic materials in it, and Wellgell is a brand that not tested on animals and is vegan . Because Wellgel contains no chemicals, the gel nail polish is hypoallergenic, and women can use this polish during pregnancy. These advantages make it ideal for home use, it also stinks a lot less and your living environment remains free of toxic fumes.
Gel nail polish at home Step by step.
What do you need?
What you actually need to do gel nail polish at home is listed below. It is recommended to use gel polish as a system to ensure optimal results. These instructions below can be used for any gel polish, regardless of brand. Follow the recommended curing time from the product information or manufacturer. With Wellgel this is 60 seconds
Applying Gel Polish:
- Prepare nails by cleaning the nails or removing old nail polish.
- Push back the cuticle and clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the nails with a 180/240 grit nail file.
- Buff the nail lightly with a nail buffer block .
- Remove the dust and wipe the nail with Nail Cleanser using a lint-free wipe.
- (Optional) Apply a coat of nail bonder. Wait until it is dry.
- Apply 1 layer very thinly and seal the edges of the nails. The key to a successful application is to apply in a very thin layer. This layer serves as a base coat, with other brands you use a separate base coat for this step.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV lamp for 20 seconds.
- Apply the gel polish in a very thin application from the cuticle to the free edge. Make sure to seal the edges.
- Place the hand in a UV lamp for 1 minute for light colors or 30 seconds longer for dark colors. Or 30 seconds for LED lamp.
- If necessary, repeat steps 9 and 10 until coverage is even.
- Apply a thin layer of Top Coat from the cuticle to the free edge. (WITH OTHER BRANDS)
- Place hand in UV lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds for LED light. (WITH OTHER BRANDS)
- Wipe the sticky surface with a nail cleaner and lint-free nail wipes
Tips for applying gel polish at home:
Shake, shake, shake your nail polish well before applying to make sure it mixes well. A good shake makes your application easier. And perhaps the best tip: buy Wellgel London, with almost 100 different colors there is plenty of choice for everyone.